Thursday, October 4, 2007

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Fucking Way

I'm not an unusaully private guy. I openly discuss by B.M.s with friends and strangers alike, I get semi naked in front of teammates before hockey than wrestle...just for the stretching, you know?...., and I will usually tell you my every emotional trauma I have ever been a part of after a 6 pack of Yuengling.

I draw the line when it comes to feet, though.

In fact, I am having a realllllly hard time even tolerating this recent craze sweeping across college and high school campuses encouraging students to wear sandles. Its one thing for a good looking chick to do it. In fact, I say wear them as often as you want, I wont discriminate as long as your attractive, dumb, and perfectly resemble my idealized version of a girl. But its a completely different ballgame when males start throwing them on. I dont know about you but I dont care how relaxed Steve Johnson and his aching feet are with Rainbows on. I still think his bunyons are almost as repulsive as his receeding hair line. Their is no way in hell a piece of the anatomy known for bunyons, corns, and yellow nails should ever be within 100 feet of my body unless covered with socks and shoes.

In a perfect world, everyone would have Knubs. Their legs would end at their ankles and they would hobble around looking attractive as hell. We wouldnt have to worry about stray feet rubbing against us. We wouldnt have to see anymore ingrown toe-nails. Life would be so beautiful, Im actually beginning to cry as I type this. In a world without feet, a thousand dreams could come true.

No comments: