Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some more tidbits about this First "Gangster"

-He says he loves "Italian War Dogs"...What the fuck is that all about, honestly man, Im speechless. Thats probably something you need to talk to a shrink about.
-He says he hates reading. Surprise Surprise.
-The quote "Baller status Acquired" exsists on his facebook page.

I could go on and on, but i actually just wanted to say ive decided to do a daily bio of the jackasses falling for these lame ass trends in college. I usually piss off enough that this could go on for years, I swear. Or at least until the first guy sicks his Italian War dogs on me.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

well I don't want the people I'm trying to get hired by to do a google background search on me and think I'm immature bc I think your blogs are cool.